Wouldnt climb past 2000 rpm. I gave it some gas but still wouldnt past the 2000 mark. The truck hasonly 123000 miles on it. Is it my tranny thats going out or a bad sensor? Or is it that it has 305/40/22 wheels?
My "4 wheel steer" message lights came on when I was on the freeway. The rpm wou on 2002 GMC Sierra Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra Denali Questions
- why when temp is below 80 will turn over start then die for about 15-20 minutes
- What causes vehicle to would sputter when I press gas peddle while driving
- I have a quadrasteer. I need to get rear brake calipers.
- Seat warmers keep coming on. how do i fix this problem?
- Sometimes my radio controls on the steering operate backwards, why is this?
2002 GMC Sierra Denali Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($464 - 640) in La Crosse, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($481 - 774) in Crum Lynne, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Bynum, NC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($736 - 1,015) in Newark, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($323 - 368) in Villa Park, IL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 78) in Saratoga, NC