I just got my 4 runner, it doesn't want to work in reverse. I can hear it shift in reverse but it has little or absolutely no power. The check engine light is on. It's also 4wd, but have been hesitant to test it out. Can hear the transmissison shift n2 4wd, but no light comes on. It also seems to have a loss of power problem. I had to junk my last car after lots of work, please help can't afford new transmission!
My 4 runner doesn't have power in reverse. It feels like the trans is slipping. on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1995 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,313 - $1,656) in Gratz, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($247 - $345) in Harrietta, MI
- Brake Booster Replacement ($862 - $1,039) in Neptune, NJ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - $428) in Okabena, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($261 - $325) in Gordon, WV
- Horn Replacement ($107 - $141) in Keysville, VA