I just got my 4 runner, it doesn't want to work in reverse. I can hear it shift in reverse but it has little or absolutely no power. The check engine light is on. It's also 4wd, but have been hesitant to test it out. Can hear the transmissison shift n2 4wd, but no light comes on. It also seems to have a loss of power problem. I had to junk my last car after lots of work, please help can't afford new transmission!
My 4 runner doesn't have power in reverse. It feels like the trans is slipping. on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1995 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($348 - 649) in Gratz, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Harrietta, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Neptune, NJ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Okabena, MN
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 141) in Gordon, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 98) in Keysville, VA