I just got my 4 runner, it doesn't want to work in reverse. I can hear it shift in reverse but it has little or absolutely no power. The check engine light is on. It's also 4wd, but have been hesitant to test it out. Can hear the transmissison shift n2 4wd, but no light comes on. It also seems to have a loss of power problem. I had to junk my last car after lots of work, please help can't afford new transmission!
My 4 runner doesn't have power in reverse. It feels like the trans is slipping. on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
1995 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($251 - $354) in Gratz, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($395 - $612) in Harrietta, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($635 - $877) in Neptune, NJ
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - $184) in Okabena, MN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($310 - $341) in Gordon, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($124 - $147) in Keysville, VA