It feels as though it is missfiring, real jerky. It is a 2006 5.7 with 68000 miles. I just had the Transmission software upgrade performed on it thinking that was the problem. This did not fix it.
My 300C is lets call it stuttering as I accelerate. on 2006 Chrysler 300
COMMENT by aescaw ,
April 14, 2013
I do not see an external fuel filter listed under parts, is there one or is it just in the tank?
This week's top 10
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($150 - 223) in Yorktown, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($193 - 309) in Escatawpa, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($148 - 523) in Jefferson, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($380 - 791) in Parma, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($191 - 269) in Skytop, PA