It feels as though it is missfiring, real jerky. It is a 2006 5.7 with 68000 miles. I just had the Transmission software upgrade performed on it thinking that was the problem. This did not fix it.
My 300C is lets call it stuttering as I accelerate. on 2006 Chrysler 300
1 answer 2 comments
COMMENT by aescaw ,
April 14, 2013
I do not see an external fuel filter listed under parts, is there one or is it just in the tank?
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($320 - 449) in Yorktown, IA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($226 - 323) in Escatawpa, MS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Jefferson, OR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($315 - 1,128) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,279 - 1,408) in Parma, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Skytop, PA