It sputters at a stop then dies, it starts back up but hat does the lightening bolt in parenthacies( ) mean?
My 300 sputters then dies, a lightening bolt in parenthacies ( ) why? on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 18,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in De Graff, OH
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Wingate, IN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in East Lynn, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - 329) in Chittenango, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($159 - 314) in Tiff City, MO