engine still overheats. The A/C stopped working too. Runs OK on the interstate roads but overheats in traffic
my 207 Lucerne overheats. Replaced thermostat, cooling fans, water pump
on 2007 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2007 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($99 - 191) in Wakarusa, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($210 - 242) in Liberty, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Monroe, IA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($304 - 746) in Clyde, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - 38) in Soda Springs, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($889 - 986) in Utuado, PR