I have had my car in the shop six times and each time it's a different story as to why the engine light keeps coming on. When i complained to MBUSA instead of giving me a definite answer they asked me to take a survey. I don't want to take a survey I want an answer as to why the engine light keeps coming on before my warranty expires. Don't say the gas cap is loosen, been there done that. Last time it came on I had not put fuel in my car.
My 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 engine light keeps coming on. on 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C300 Questions
- I have c300 2009, the motor show an intermittent fail, vibration?
- I just had my oil changed and filter along with changing my brakes car started.
- I'm looking at a 2011 300 c sport Mercedes. How reliable is this car? Perform?
- Engine malfunction indicator On. Diagnostic code PO456. Some time it noticed that fuel dripping right rear tire area and sometime smell gasoline out side of car. how can I fix?
- need to know the symptoms of air in brake lines on a 2011 C300 mercedes benz 3.0 luxury sedan?