I have had my car in the shop six times and each time it's a different story as to why the engine light keeps coming on. When i complained to MBUSA instead of giving me a definite answer they asked me to take a survey. I don't want to take a survey I want an answer as to why the engine light keeps coming on before my warranty expires. Don't say the gas cap is loosen, been there done that. Last time it came on I had not put fuel in my car.
My 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 engine light keeps coming on. on 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C300 Questions
- My car is c300 2008 It gave at its screen "check engine oil at next refluiling
- My screen is black. But my radio works. Can't see anything to navigate
- Sometimes when I turn my car on, the radio screen doesn't come on.
- I have c300 2009, the motor show an intermittent fail, vibration?
- I just had my oil changed and filter along with changing my brakes car started.
2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($888 - 1,147) in Pace, MS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chester Depot, VT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Millburn, NJ
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($95 - 197) in Gordon, GA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Canastota, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Stockport, IA