and will soon be off warranty. each time this happens there is tremendous canging in the rear. should other parts or whole rear end be replaced
my 2009 santa fe 3.3 auto awd has had the rear coupler and seal replaced 3 times on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?