and will soon be off warranty. each time this happens there is tremendous canging in the rear. should other parts or whole rear end be replaced
my 2009 santa fe 3.3 auto awd has had the rear coupler and seal replaced 3 times on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Independence, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Reserve, MT
- 90,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in La Mesa, NM
- AC Compressor Replacement ($645 - 728) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($961 - 1,541) in Lexington, AL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($189 - 647) in Lowake, TX