Have some other rattles that concern me. Noticed them prior to the warranty expiring. Dealership couldn't find anything. Now more prominent.
My 2008 Rav4 has 110,000 mi & I notice a mild grumbling noise when backing up. on 2008 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2008 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in La Plata, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($119 - 188) in Marlborough, MA
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 167) in Orange, CT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sturgeon Lake, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($459 - 603) in Alcove, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($72 - 125) in Holly Springs, GA