Car has a second or 2 delay in getting into gear following placing foot on accelerator, and has a rough bump going into gear; also have noticed a slight whine at low to medium speeds that goes away after reaching normal highway speeds....Dealership has said no computer codes for the past 3 times into dealership to check on these problems...
My 2008 R-350 while stopped on a rather steep incline
waiting for signal change on 2008 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2008 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($212 - 647) in Gause, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($599 - 767) in Lawley, AL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Elm City, NC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Dry Creek, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,018 - 1,063) in Clyde, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($583 - 662) in Henderson, NY