The oil is like chocolate can it be a blown head gasket and is that work expensive to repair.
My 2008 Dodge Avenger is heating up, water pump and thermostat have been change. on 2008 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
2008 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($181 - 232) in North Chili, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 306) in Lanesboro, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($632 - 863) in Echo, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Hardwick, VT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($97 - 120) in Viborg, SD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($802 - 844) in Colesburg, IA