The noise seems to be from the rear fan (3rd seat area). It even clicks when the car is not in motion (not running/no key). At first I thought it was only when I was trying to cool the back of the vehicle but now that the weather is cold, the noise comes and go even when trying to heat.
My 2008 Chrysler Aspen is making a thumping/clicking noise. on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
- All warning light come on periodically for a split second then might not come on
- Where is the cabin air filter located in a 2007 Chrysler Aspen?