The noise seems to be from the rear fan (3rd seat area). It even clicks when the car is not in motion (not running/no key). At first I thought it was only when I was trying to cool the back of the vehicle but now that the weather is cold, the noise comes and go even when trying to heat.
My 2008 Chrysler Aspen is making a thumping/clicking noise. on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
Asked by for the 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- transmission at highway speeds will down shift without warning
- What would cause the power windows and the sunroof to stop working?
- Rear heat blows cold air
- engine dragged car would not start. came back 5 min. later and it started.
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($50 - 80) in Pewamo, MI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Barium Springs, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($525 - 801) in Montfort, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($160 - 300) in Stanley, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($130 - 176) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($98 - 111) in Lyndhurst, OH