The noise seems to be from the rear fan (3rd seat area). It even clicks when the car is not in motion (not running/no key). At first I thought it was only when I was trying to cool the back of the vehicle but now that the weather is cold, the noise comes and go even when trying to heat.
My 2008 Chrysler Aspen is making a thumping/clicking noise. on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($305 - 419) in Pewamo, MI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($293 - 852) in Barium Springs, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 357) in Montfort, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($275 - 425) in Stanley, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($159 - 187) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($130 - 141) in Lyndhurst, OH