The engine makes the interior of the car rattle when in newtral and rattle even worse when in reverse but when I put it in drive all is quiet. Which motor mount would be most likely to cause this?
My 2007 Honda civic vibrates when in newtral and reverse but quiet in drive. on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2007 Honda Civic Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in New Haven, CT
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in West Helena, AR
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Marysvale, UT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($169 - 205) in Dawson, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($820 - 842) in Burton, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($229 - 402) in Southlake, TX