The problem is very inconsistent. Sometimes it dies, and the security key light comes on. I have to pull over, almost immediately, and shut it down and remove the key. When I start it back up, this usually corrects the problem until it happens again. Other times, it will stall, or bog down, buck real hard, and then keep on running without any other problem. Sometimes the check engine lights comes on and the above happens and it goes off. Other times, it does it without the check engine light ever coming on at all. Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated.
My 2006 Wrangler seems to buck, stall, or even die completely at random. on 2006 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
2006 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Nevada, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($358 - 576) in Chillicothe, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - 501) in White Oak, WV
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Navarro, CA
- Timing Chain Replacement ($1,219 - 1,421) in Avalon, NJ
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($117 - 161) in Marylhurst, OR