when i let off the gas i here a drag or grinding with the front end droping alittle when i coast down the road what could it be. i realy want it to be fixed.
my 2006 mazda 3 automatic 2.0 has a draging noise on 2006 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Check engine p00b4
- I drove the car about 150 miles with the oil cap off. Is my engine destroyed?
- Will not shift into overdrive and cannot use manual shift
- My undercarriage has rusted out and I need it replaced. How much will this cost?
- Idle is erratic. Runs hi, 1500-2000, and some times goes up and down.
2006 Mazda Mazda3 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - $311) in Elgin, NE
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Imlaystown, NJ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Nyack, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($368 - $552) in Key Colony Beach, FL
- Horn Replacement ($85 - $136) in Mc Clave, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($230 - $359) in Baldwin, ND