could it be a gas senor
my 2006 lancer has check engine on I replaced both o2 sensors how do I fix it on 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- lack of power when accelerating / poor idle
- It keeps making a clicking noise and feels almost under u up front
- Why does the car tend to die when I stop accelerating?
- Why is there a high pitch kind of steel sound when I back up my car?
- Why does the steering wheel make a sound when I turn completely to the right?
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Steep Falls, ME
- Clutch Replacement ($829 - 1,667) in Midvale, OH
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Clarion, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($110 - 174) in Pittsburg, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Boone, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($111 - 153) in Harborton, VA