just started doing this.
my 2006 ford 500 keeps running for a few seconds after I turn off the ignition on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?