just started doing this.
my 2006 ford 500 keeps running for a few seconds after I turn off the ignition on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2006 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($517 - 674) in Inwood, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($370 - 468) in Veteran, WY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($110 - 309) in Eastville, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($66 - 134) in Vinton, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($132 - 167) in Maywood, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($610 - 655) in Burlington Junction, MO