i change the battery and it will not cut the alarm i think it is a system propblem
my 2006 300 alarm system will not cut off how do you fix it on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yorktown, IA
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Escatawpa, MS
- 16,000 Mile Service ($122 - 185) in Jefferson, OR
- 32,000 Mile Service ($166 - 250) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,626 - 3,667) in Parma, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($146 - 170) in Skytop, PA