I had the car on for a minute or so to be sure. I turned the car off, and I went to go drive it a couple hours later, but it would not start. It turned on for 3 seconds, then shut off. The battery light and check engine light were on, and pwr str, and coolant were showing on the dash screen. Why won't my car start now?
My 2005 Saturn ion went through the relearn process. After that, the car started on 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
- Getting power to the passenger sid power window
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Lozano, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in McAllen, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($1,287 - 2,036) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Radiator Replacement ($559 - 697) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($138 - 219) in Montpelier, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($159 - 242) in Dunnell, MN