It shows multiple misfires but I have had new plugs put in, a new battery and the coil packs checked. My check engine light comes on and off. The dash lights get dim for a second with the check engine light flashes on. It cuts off mostly when I slow and stop. It seems not to be getting enough gas to keep it going. Sometimes before it cuts off I can only go up to a certain speed (40mph). Someone gave me the diagnostic codes p2229,p0300 & p0421 and told me that is what is was showing. Please help me....Thanks
My 2005 Mazda 6 is cutting off with me and it is skipping really bad. on 2005 Mazda Mazda6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Can you damage motor if oil filter hasn't been changed after two oil changes?
- I was in a car accident.. Is it possible that a floor board can be repaired
- what can cause low beam not to work, already checked fuses and changed bulb
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat