when the vehicle is winding down it sounds like something hits. From 1 - 10 i would say that the sound would be a 6 you can also feel it when that happens.
My 2005 Ford Explorer makes a thumping sound when im slowing down. Why? on 2005 Ford Explorer
poss rear wheel beraing, very common
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aguirre, PR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Blenheim, SC
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lionville, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Waiteville, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($165 - 362) in Bushton, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($320 - 390) in Milton, KS