I have a 2005 dodge Dakota and it started thumbing in between 1st and 2nd gear. It is a v6 I drove with it for awhile but it got extremely bad after a few months and if took it into a repair shop they checked the transmission and did tests and said they couldn't find anything wrong that they could see, so they said it was probably internal and I should take it into a transmission guy, when I picked my truck off from the analysis it ran brand new for a couple days, but they hadn't done any repairs!!?? Then it started acting up again and then it stopped and that's where I'm at now can someone please help me figure out what it is thank you.
My 2005 dodge Dakota has a rough shift in between 1st and 2nd gear on 2005 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals