I have a 2005 dodge Dakota and it started thumbing in between 1st and 2nd gear. It is a v6 I drove with it for awhile but it got extremely bad after a few months and if took it into a repair shop they checked the transmission and did tests and said they couldn't find anything wrong that they could see, so they said it was probably internal and I should take it into a transmission guy, when I picked my truck off from the analysis it ran brand new for a couple days, but they hadn't done any repairs!!?? Then it started acting up again and then it stopped and that's where I'm at now can someone please help me figure out what it is thank you.
My 2005 dodge Dakota has a rough shift in between 1st and 2nd gear on 2005 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home