I can turn the key but nothing happens. No click-nothing. All the dashboard lights are on and stay on even after I remove the key. I can't get them to go off. I tried to jump start the car and nothing happened. The fob will not lock or unlock the doors. Working fine when I parked it. Went out to go to work and nothing.
My 2005 crossfire won't start and the dashboard indicator lights won't go off. on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($426 - 884) in Dawson Springs, KY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($120 - 160) in Chalmers, IN
- Oil and Filter Change ($90 - 123) in Hertford, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($496 - 684) in Buffalo Center, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($290 - 367) in Cuba, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($459 - 528) in Central, SC