I can turn the key but nothing happens. No click-nothing. All the dashboard lights are on and stay on even after I remove the key. I can't get them to go off. I tried to jump start the car and nothing happened. The fob will not lock or unlock the doors. Working fine when I parked it. Went out to go to work and nothing.
My 2005 crossfire won't start and the dashboard indicator lights won't go off. on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
- i have to jiggle the key in the switch and turn the steering wheel, how do i fix
- My key will not turn over or start my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
- My Crossfire has had a persistent code PO410, sometimes I hear the inj. pump run