I can turn the key but nothing happens. No click-nothing. All the dashboard lights are on and stay on even after I remove the key. I can't get them to go off. I tried to jump start the car and nothing happened. The fob will not lock or unlock the doors. Working fine when I parked it. Went out to go to work and nothing.
My 2005 crossfire won't start and the dashboard indicator lights won't go off. on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Asked by for the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- front turn signals not working front bulbs good
- I have a check engine light that would not go off brought it to a mechanic after
- poor acceleration, with a sudden pickup in power while holding the pedal steady
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - $115) in Dawson Springs, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($226 - $265) in Chalmers, IN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($589 - $1,661) in Hertford, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($219 - $269) in Buffalo Center, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($108 - $121) in Cuba, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Central, SC