had battery checkout its ok we took the starter out it check out ok we check the cables they are clean ok white smoke come out under round where fuses is at but we check the fuses they ok the smoke had bad smell to it think it something electrical an also it has recall on the key swtich would that have anything to do with the problem thank you
my 2005 cobalt will started on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerMarch 14, 2015
Verified for the Chevrolet Cobalt207 reports
3 answersFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- removed and reattached battery cables and now the car stalls and shuts off.
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m