Oil psi gauge reads under 40.(All at idle) flushed radiator no other actions taken because im not sure of the problem.
My 2004 Pontiac Bonneville reads near red mark on temp gauge while oil psi gauge on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,150 - 1,511) in Boonsboro, MD
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($189 - 303) in Middleboro, MA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Blythe, GA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($289 - 466) in Williams, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - 684) in Adrian, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 89) in Glenville, NC