I have replaced the cooling fan assembly, temperature sending unit and thermostat. The fan does not seem to come on at all. Could it be the engine control unit, or whatever the correct name is?
My 2004 Mini overheats while running the a/c and sitting idle for a short time. on 2004 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.
- engine comes on yellow periodically. adding coolant seems to make it go off. to
- Lights inside dont work. Headlights wont turn off and widows wont go up.
- Po117 code. How to fix it. Just replaced clutch myself yesterday.
- The A/C blower only activates at high speed. What could be the problem ?