I have replaced the cooling fan assembly, temperature sending unit and thermostat. The fan does not seem to come on at all. Could it be the engine control unit, or whatever the correct name is?
My 2004 Mini overheats while running the a/c and sitting idle for a short time. on 2004 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released
- My service Maintenance program is ending should renew for 900 that the dealer?
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.