I have replaced the cooling fan assembly, temperature sending unit and thermostat. The fan does not seem to come on at all. Could it be the engine control unit, or whatever the correct name is?
My 2004 Mini overheats while running the a/c and sitting idle for a short time. on 2004 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- Can you tell me any deficiencies for this model. It is a convertible.
- After changing therm.and sencer my service engine light still is on why
- Why ever since my mini Cooper was picked up by BMW it's never worked again
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!