ive changed coils,mass air flow, air idle, fuel filter, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, wires, i removed the top cover to see the timing belt, looked ok and cam timing marks were lined up. when idleing i have removed wires to injectors one at a time and you can here it start missing on that cyl. any ideas?
my 2004 kia will only idle. i had codes for all cyl. miss fire. on 2004 Kia Spectra
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 04, 2013
Good scanner and operator hard to beat when stuff happens, like this!
This week's top 10
2004 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($231 - 299) in Harriston, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($83 - 155) in Luverne, ND
- 22,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Bayfield, CO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($354 - 404) in Snyder, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($348 - 409) in Newborn, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($309 - 350) in Lenox, MA