ive changed coils,mass air flow, air idle, fuel filter, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, wires, i removed the top cover to see the timing belt, looked ok and cam timing marks were lined up. when idleing i have removed wires to injectors one at a time and you can here it start missing on that cyl. any ideas?
my 2004 kia will only idle. i had codes for all cyl. miss fire. on 2004 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2004 Kia Spectra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 04, 2013
Good scanner and operator hard to beat when stuff happens, like this!
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
2004 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($147 - $227) in Harriston, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($185 - $237) in Luverne, ND
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bayfield, CO
- Battery Replacement ($127 - $176) in Snyder, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($269 - $310) in Newborn, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($348 - $409) in Lenox, MA