ive changed coils,mass air flow, air idle, fuel filter, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, wires, i removed the top cover to see the timing belt, looked ok and cam timing marks were lined up. when idleing i have removed wires to injectors one at a time and you can here it start missing on that cyl. any ideas?
my 2004 kia will only idle. i had codes for all cyl. miss fire. on 2004 Kia Spectra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 04, 2013
Good scanner and operator hard to beat when stuff happens, like this!
This week's top 10
2004 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 176) in Harriston, MS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($898 - 1,078) in Luverne, ND
- Heater Core Replacement ($552 - 715) in Bayfield, CO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Snyder, CO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Newborn, GA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($469 - 528) in Lenox, MA