For a while when I shut off my car it would make a hissing type squealing noise. Now it started to happen when I drive also; but it would stop hissing when I put the fan on. Sometimes when i change the temp controls it will stop but not all the time. It only stops ALL the time when i put on the fan. What could this be?
MY 2004 Buick Century is making a hissing squealy noise on 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,337 - 1,763) in Perris, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Sidell, IL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Yacolt, WA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Dodge, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 226) in Chickamauga, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($950 - 1,016) in Mansfield, PA