For a while when I shut off my car it would make a hissing type squealing noise. Now it started to happen when I drive also; but it would stop hissing when I put the fan on. Sometimes when i change the temp controls it will stop but not all the time. It only stops ALL the time when i put on the fan. What could this be?
MY 2004 Buick Century is making a hissing squealy noise on 2004 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($135 - $184) in Perris, CA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - $71) in Sidell, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - $197) in Yacolt, WA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($332 - $627) in Dodge, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - $684) in Chickamauga, GA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($107 - $127) in Mansfield, PA