the fuel pump and filter has been changed along with the mass air flow sensor. just picked it up from repair shop and it did it again. it starts right up again.
my 2004 bmw shuts off after it is warmed up approximately 1 1/2 hrs running time on 2004 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working