my 2003 sentra 1.8 idles normally sometimes and then other times wants to stall out. runs good when excelerating. i have changes plugs twice, replace a coil wire packet for #1 cylinder at the advice of machanic (he performed dianostic test) don't know what code he received. shakes at stop lights and has to put in park. another machanic advised changing the trottle body.
my 2003 sentra 1.8 idles normally some and then other.times wants to stall out. on 2003 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2003 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($413 - 499) in Sandersville, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($438 - 2,478) in New Braunfels, TX
- 15,000 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Mountville, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($225 - 267) in South Rockwood, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($302 - 652) in Westby, WI
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($102 - 474) in Hollywood, FL