what could be cause of this ? compressor not engaging either .
my 2003 Sedona a/c is blowing air just not cold . checked freon and it's fine . on 2003 Kia Sedona
1 answer 1 comment
this will need diag to be sure,is compressor clutch engaging?
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Port Republic, MD
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wauna, WA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Skyland, NC
- 75,000 Mile Service ($173 - 274) in Gamaliel, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($407 - 505) in Williamstown, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,386 - 1,660) in Muldoon, TX