I've changed the timing chain, throttle body,cam and crank shaft sensors,catalyc converter, gave it a tune up. I am very stressed about this. I don't want to get rid of the vehicle I've put to much money into it.what should I do? Also my check engine light is on. It reads TCM and crank shaft sensor.
My 2003 Nissan Altima sputters while its in drive. Sensors were changed. What ? on 2003 Nissan Altima
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2003 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 221) in Saginaw, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 264) in Trenton, UT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hunt, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($132 - 189) in Old Mission, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($467 - 531) in Capulin, NM
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($114 - 145) in Rangeley, ME