My daughter ran into my other car with my Hyundai. There was minimal damage to the front of the car, but now the car won't accelerate above 20mph. We replaced the Position Sensor based on the code received, but it is still doing the same thing. What could possibly be the problem?
My 2003 Hyundai XG350L will not accelerate more than 20mph. Replcd position sens on 2003 Hyundai XG350
1 answerJune 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2003 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($542 - 674) in Hatfield, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Hennepin, OK
- 52,500 Mile Service ($173 - 262) in Tujunga, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($329 - 467) in Issaquah, WA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($214 - 257) in Stirling City, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($388 - 445) in Bingham Canyon, UT