My daughter ran into my other car with my Hyundai. There was minimal damage to the front of the car, but now the car won't accelerate above 20mph. We replaced the Position Sensor based on the code received, but it is still doing the same thing. What could possibly be the problem?
My 2003 Hyundai XG350L will not accelerate more than 20mph. Replcd position sens on 2003 Hyundai XG350
0 answersJune 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?
- Problems: The Malfunction Indicator Light has come on, and will not go out.
- Diagram on changing the alternator. Tips tricks any help