Changed bulbs and fuses. Someone said the connector to the fuse is bad. Could this be true? What is the cost to repair?
My 2003 Honda civics brake light will not work. Third light does work. on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Cimarron, NM
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Solway, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($302 - 483) in Chelsea, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - 175) in Curran, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 96) in Urbana, IN