When we turn it on, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't make a sound, it doesn't blow air, it does absolutely nothing. What could the fix be for this? Does anyone know any reasonably priced mechanics in the Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Frederick areas? Thank you in advance.
My 2003 Ford Taurus a/c or heater doesn't work on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order