When we turn it on, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't make a sound, it doesn't blow air, it does absolutely nothing. What could the fix be for this? Does anyone know any reasonably priced mechanics in the Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Frederick areas? Thank you in advance.
My 2003 Ford Taurus a/c or heater doesn't work on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($153 - 229) in McGregor, ND
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tahoka, TX
- Oil Pump Replacement ($408 - 542) in Franklin, NE
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Avoca, AR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($66 - 112) in South Pekin, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($392 - 416) in Tavares, FL