When we turn it on, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't make a sound, it doesn't blow air, it does absolutely nothing. What could the fix be for this? Does anyone know any reasonably priced mechanics in the Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Frederick areas? Thank you in advance.
My 2003 Ford Taurus a/c or heater doesn't work on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - 154) in McGregor, ND
- EGR Valve Replacement ($153 - 229) in Tahoka, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($428 - 502) in Franklin, NE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 183) in Avoca, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($209 - 343) in South Pekin, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($134 - 145) in Tavares, FL