Auto Zone diag. reads P2238 oxygen sensor or a/f sensor circuit low-bank sensor 1. I did get a new gas cap didn't change anything.
My 2003 camry xle vsc/trc off and engine lights are on. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy