My car stutters when i first turn it on right about when it steps over the blue marker on the temp clock. if i drive with it stutters and stalls to the point where i have to park and shut it off and turn it back on, sometimes once and lately twice for it to work fine. If you have any advice please advise.
My 2003 BMW 325 stutters and stalls. on 2003 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 1,242) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Thermostat Replacement ($252 - 383) in Charlotte, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($158 - 224) in Fenton, IA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - 466) in Bolinas, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Finleyville, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($260 - 281) in Amboy, WA