My car stutters when i first turn it on right about when it steps over the blue marker on the temp clock. if i drive with it stutters and stalls to the point where i have to park and shut it off and turn it back on, sometimes once and lately twice for it to work fine. If you have any advice please advise.
My 2003 BMW 325 stutters and stalls. on 2003 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($284 - $823) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($277 - $355) in Charlotte, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fenton, IA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($475 - $666) in Bolinas, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($872 - $952) in Finleyville, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($86 - $102) in Amboy, WA