per instruction manual. They were both low. When I coasted the temp went back down. As I accelerated it got hot again. I only drove about a mile. Help? Stuck thermostat? How much to repair? Fist time overheated two days ago. Thermostat has stuck 4 times in the last six months but became unstuck on its own and did not over heat.
My 2002 tbird is overheating....I added engine coolant and engine fan coolant pe on 2002 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- No dashboard lights,speedo, tac or gauges , radio,heater lights are ok
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting