The noise is only while accelerating & seems to go away when up to speed. It doesn't hesitate or seem to have any power problems...just the noise.
My 2002 Saturn has started making a fluttering squeaky noise when accelerating on 2002 Saturn SL1
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tbone1980 ,
September 03, 2013
possibly a belt pulley is going bad..
This week's top 10
2002 Saturn SL1 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 388) in Marthasville, MO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Junction City, KY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($351 - 466) in Foley, MO
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Fisk, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 227) in Ashland, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Adams Run, SC