It seemed to be running better after changing the fuel filter, but now it just doesn't want to run smooth. Its not all the time but most of the time. What would you do next?
My 2002 Mazda Tribute lx seems to be sputtering. I've changed fuel filter. on 2002 Mazda Tribute
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by csubak30 ,
July 29, 2013
Get your exhaust flow checked. May have a partially plugged cat. converter. Also, check and clean MAF sensor.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($205 - 302) in West Milton, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Shawnee, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 80) in Helena, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - 286) in Oak Park, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Savannah, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($43 - 54) in Monongahela, PA