It seemed to be running better after changing the fuel filter, but now it just doesn't want to run smooth. Its not all the time but most of the time. What would you do next?
My 2002 Mazda Tribute lx seems to be sputtering. I've changed fuel filter. on 2002 Mazda Tribute
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by csubak30 ,
July 29, 2013
Get your exhaust flow checked. May have a partially plugged cat. converter. Also, check and clean MAF sensor.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- o/d light flashed on and off then smoke come from under bonnet and back of car
- location neutral safety switch
- will replacing the pcm and not flashing it to the vehicle mess up transmission?
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($138 - 201) in West Milton, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($537 - 1,393) in Shawnee, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($102 - 127) in Helena, MO
- Battery Replacement ($162 - 194) in Oak Park, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($167 - 211) in Savannah, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($158 - 199) in Monongahela, PA