We have fuel, air, and spark, but it will not start. It acts like it wants to, but won't catch. It is a 4 door sedan, 2.0 liter engine, auto transmission. We have been told it's the computer that's bad, but we're not sure. Could it be the Control Module (or IS that the computer)? It has been running rough and hard to start for a week, and Sunday it refused to start at all.
My 2002 Ford Escort,will crank but not start. on 2002 Ford Escort
could be alot of issues,seek a 2nd opinion and trust they can repair. do you have any eng codes
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($534 - 688) in Acme, WA
- Heater Core Replacement ($683 - 860) in Lambert, MT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($187 - 248) in Mentmore, NM
- Head Gasket Replacement ($814 - 1,236) in Stark City, MO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Harmony, ME
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 118) in Valley Falls, KS