We have fuel, air, and spark, but it will not start. It acts like it wants to, but won't catch. It is a 4 door sedan, 2.0 liter engine, auto transmission. We have been told it's the computer that's bad, but we're not sure. Could it be the Control Module (or IS that the computer)? It has been running rough and hard to start for a week, and Sunday it refused to start at all.
My 2002 Ford Escort,will crank but not start. on 2002 Ford Escort
2 answers 1 comment
could be alot of issues,seek a 2nd opinion and trust they can repair. do you have any eng codes
1 answerDecember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad