I have been told it might be due to cheap tires, before I go out and puchase new tires has anyone had any experence in this area?
My 2001 Rav4 (85000 miles) makes a lot of road noise on 2001 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2001 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($716 - 1,302) in Stratford, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($504 - 1,382) in Dawson, IA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,225 - 1,746) in Burnsville, WV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($572 - 666) in Rossiter, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Beasley, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($106 - 126) in La Valle, WI