will start up and do it all over again
my 2001 dodge stratus will run for a little bit then die down then after ten min on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($175 - 278) in Raymond, MT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($380 - 591) in Burns, KS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bloomfield, MO
- 52,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Valentines, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($543 - 588) in Asbury, WV
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($356 - 525) in Somersville, CT