The problem happens everytime the car's engine is cold. When the accelerater is pressed the car starts and stops then acts normal, until I stop and then start again.
My 2000 Volvo S80 loses engine power until it warms up. on 2000 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
2000 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($386 - 541) in Hebron, ME
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Exira, IA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($559 - 807) in Passumpsic, VT
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($456 - 566) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($174 - 185) in Lisman, AL