The problem happens everytime the car's engine is cold. When the accelerater is pressed the car starts and stops then acts normal, until I stop and then start again.
My 2000 Volvo S80 loses engine power until it warms up. on 2000 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
2000 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($1,162 - 1,525) in Hebron, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($724 - 1,728) in Exira, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($614 - 787) in Passumpsic, VT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($462 - 524) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($223 - 262) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($673 - 723) in Lisman, AL