The problem happens everytime the car's engine is cold. When the accelerater is pressed the car starts and stops then acts normal, until I stop and then start again.
My 2000 Volvo S80 loses engine power until it warms up. on 2000 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2000 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hebron, ME
- 90,000 Mile Service ($129 - 209) in Exira, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - 218) in Passumpsic, VT
- 97,500 Mile Service ($83 - 142) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 123) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($772 - 2,005) in Lisman, AL