HAD MY TIRES BALANCED N MECHANIC SAYS IT'S NOT ALIGNMENT, THEY R CHECKING IT STILL. PLZ ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS.
MY 2000 STARTS SHAKING ONCE I GO OVER 60 MPH. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($534 - 664) in Worcester, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($869 - 1,118) in Keldron, SD
- 145,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Bedrock, CO
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($774 - 999) in Beachwood, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - 348) in Rineyville, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hastings, FL