i had to replace radiator, also pulled heads off and was leakin from rear of the motor a head gasket had heads sent off to be redone and put everything back together very carefully and properly. but still keeps leaking excessive antifreeze but cant find out where its coming from. no water in the oil either
my 2000 monte carlo keeps leaking antifreeze on 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?
- Just put new starter and it still won't turn on just clicks then nothing