my mechanic says it is a crack in the rear exhaust manifold where it joins the catalytic converter. cost $1100 to replace. does this sound right?
my 2000 mazda mpv sounds like a motorboat. louder as i accelerate. on 2000 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2000 Mazda MPV Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in La Follette, TN
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Hebron, IL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($269 - 345) in Moundville, MO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 80) in Dell, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($141 - 179) in Orlean, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($413 - 456) in Dutton, MT