my mechanic says it is a crack in the rear exhaust manifold where it joins the catalytic converter. cost $1100 to replace. does this sound right?
my 2000 mazda mpv sounds like a motorboat. louder as i accelerate. on 2000 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2000 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($283 - 428) in La Follette, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($150 - 214) in Hebron, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moundville, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - 973) in Dell, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - 134) in Orlean, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($75 - 140) in Dutton, MT