I hear clicking noise under the dash but window still not working
My 2000 Ford Ranger Pickup drive side window stop working. on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($253 - 419) in Fanrock, WV
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($277 - 705) in Sybertsville, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - 213) in Munson, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 116) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Yemassee, SC