It hasn't been started for 16 months. What should I do to get it started. I know it needs a new battery so I will replace that first.
My 2000 Ford Explorer XLT has sat outside in illinois and hasn't been started on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?