It hasn't been started for 16 months. What should I do to get it started. I know it needs a new battery so I will replace that first.
My 2000 Ford Explorer XLT has sat outside in illinois and hasn't been started on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.