It hasn't been started for 16 months. What should I do to get it started. I know it needs a new battery so I will replace that first.
My 2000 Ford Explorer XLT has sat outside in illinois and hasn't been started on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Stockholm, ME
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Southampton, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Deer Isle, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Zwolle, LA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Carson, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 218) in Steward, IL