It hasn't been started for 16 months. What should I do to get it started. I know it needs a new battery so I will replace that first.
My 2000 Ford Explorer XLT has sat outside in illinois and hasn't been started on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch