Mostly in hot humid weather, but can happen at anytime. Ford techs in both Atlanta and Charlotte cannot id problem. No code generated. Best guess resulted in IAC replacement. Did not solve problem. Vehicle has been meticulously maintained. All service performed. 135k mi. One owner. Anybody out there have a better guess?
My 2000 Expedition hesitates and stalls most frequently when making a left turn on 2000 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2000 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Houston, MN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Canaseraga, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Gardena, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($245 - 342) in Trenton, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($805 - 913) in Ninnekah, OK
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($108 - 124) in Oak Park, CA