Mostly in hot humid weather, but can happen at anytime. Ford techs in both Atlanta and Charlotte cannot id problem. No code generated. Best guess resulted in IAC replacement. Did not solve problem. Vehicle has been meticulously maintained. All service performed. 135k mi. One owner. Anybody out there have a better guess?
My 2000 Expedition hesitates and stalls most frequently when making a left turn on 2000 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.