Mostly in hot humid weather, but can happen at anytime. Ford techs in both Atlanta and Charlotte cannot id problem. No code generated. Best guess resulted in IAC replacement. Did not solve problem. Vehicle has been meticulously maintained. All service performed. 135k mi. One owner. Anybody out there have a better guess?
My 2000 Expedition hesitates and stalls most frequently when making a left turn on 2000 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif